The Garden Media Guild Awards: How To Enter
How to enter the Garden Media Guild Awards 2020
- Read the "General Rules for Entry: Awards 2020". These have changed this year, so be sure to read them thoroughly.
- Decide on the category/iesyou are eligible for and wish to enter.
- Complete the appropriate entry form (and make payment if applicable) for each award you are entering and email it to email@example.com no later than Thursday 10 September 2020.
- Complete the "Payment Form for Multiple Paid Entries"PDF or WORD VERSION (if applicable) and pay the entry fee no later than Thursday 10 September 2020.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of your entry and fee if applicable.
- You will also receive the unique entry ID for each entry made - this must be used as the title for your submission.
- Depending on the category entered you will either be invited to add your electronic submission to the GMG Dropbox or to send hardcopies to the Garden Media Guild office no later than Thursday 17 September 2020.
General Rules for Entry
Please make sure you have read the "General Rules for Entry: Awards 2020", so you are totally aware of the rules, regulations and procedures.
Multiple entries by the same entrant in the same category are not allowed. The rule is one entry per person per category.
Garden Media Guild members may enter their own work free of charge. Non-members, such as editors or publishers, may also enter the work of GMG members free of charge. See "General Rules of Entry: Awards 2020" for further clarification.
Entries by non-Garden Media Guild members must be accompanied by an entry fee of:
- £50 for books
- £30 for all other categories
- "The Alan Titchmarsh New Talent" is free of charge.
- "Cover of the Year" is free of charge.
Key Dates and Deadlines
Wednesday, 17 June 2020
Awards open for entries
Monday, 1 September 2020
go on sale
Thursday, 10 September 2020
Deadline for Award Entry Forms and Fee (if applicable) to be completed
Thursday, 17 September 2020
Deadline for all Award Entry Submissions to be completed
Monday, 5 October 2020
Friday, 27 November 2020
GMG Annual General Meeting (GMG members only) and Awards Lunch