The Garden Media Guild Awards: How To Enter
How to enter the Garden Media Guild Awards 2018
- Read the Entry Information document and the General Rules. These have changed this year, so be sure to read them thoroughly.
- Decide on the category/ies you are eligible for and wish to enter.
- Complete the appropriate entry form for each award you are entering and email it to email@example.com.
- Complete the payment form and pay the entry fee (Garden Media Guild members enter free).
- Add electronic copies of your submission to the GMG Dropbox (E-mail the Garden Media Guild Awards, firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Dropbox invitation) or post hard copies to the Garden Media Guild office.
- Ensure you have completed steps 3-5 and sent your entries by the deadline date: 30 September 2018.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your entry will be e-mailed to you once the entry has been checked.
Please make sure you have read the General Rules, so you are totally aware of the rules, regulations and procedures.
This year, multiple entries by the same entrant in the same category are no longer allowed. The revised rule is one entry per person per category.
Garden Media Guild members may enter their own work for free. Non-members, such as editors or publishers, may also enter the work of GMG members for free.
Entries by non-Garden Media Guild members must be accompanied by an entry fee of:
- £50 for books
- £20 for all other categories
- The Alan Titchmarsh New Talent Award is free to enter, regardless of membership status.
- View and download the Awards Payment form (307KB Word doc)
Key Dates and Deadlines
Friday, 6 July
Awards open for entries
Monday, 3 September
Lifetime Achievement Award vote opens (GMG members only)
Monday, 3 September
go on sale
Sunday, 30 September
Entry deadline for all Awards
Monday, 1 October
Thursday, 29 November
GMG Annual General Meeting (GMG members only) and Awards Lunch 2018