The Garden Media Guild Awards: Sponsors 2020
The Guild couldn't stage its annual awards lunch without the generous support of some of the horticultural industry's leading companies. Here are the sponsors for 2020.
Headline sponsor Candide
- Beth Chatto Education Trust: The Beth Chatto Environmental Award
- Briggs & Stratton: Garden Book of the Year
- Candide: Lifetime Achievement Award and The Gordon Rae Photographer of the Year Award
- Cobra Garden Machinery: Cover of the Year
- Evergreen: Radio Broadcast or Podcast of the Year
- Field Studies Council Publications: Portfolio Photographer of the Year Award
- Hayloft Plants: The Alan Titchmarsh New Talent Award
- Honda: Website of the Year
- Johnsons Lawn Seed: Journalist of the Year
- Marshalls: The Dr David Hessayon Garden Columnist of the Year Award
- Mr Fothergill's: Blog/Vlog of the Year
- Roses UK: Features Photographer of the Year
- STIHL: Social Media Infulence of the Year
- The Garden Press Event: Peter Seabrook Practical Book of the Year Award
- The Horticultural Trades Association: The Roy Lancaster TV Broadcast of the Year Award
- Thompson & Morgan: Practical Journalist of the Year
- Westland Horticulture: Garden Publication or Section of the Year
The Guild is grateful for their continued support.
To find out about sponsorship opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.