The Garden Media Guild Awards: Sponsors 2020
The Guild couldn't stage its annual awards lunch without the generous support of some of the horticultural industry's leading companies. Here are the sponsors for 2020.
Headline sponsor Candide
- Beth Chatto Education Trust: The Beth Chatto Environmental Award
- Briggs & Stratton: Garden Book of the Year
- Candide: Lifetime Achievement Award and The Gordon Rae Photographer of the Year Award
- Cobra: Cover of the Year
- Evergreen: Radio Broadcast or Podcast of the Year
- Mr Fothergill's: Blog/Vlog of the Year
- Hayloft Plants: The Alan Titchmarsh New Talent Award
- Honda: Website of the Year
- Johnsons Lawn Seeds: Journalist of the Year
- Stihl: Social Media Infulence of the Year
- The Garden Press Event: Peter Seabrook Practical Book of the Year Award
- Thompson & Morgan: Practical Journalist of the Year
- Westland Horticulture: Garden Publication or Section of the Year
The Guild is grateful for their continued support.
To find out about sponsorship opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.