The Garden Media Guild Awards: Sponsors
It would be impossible to stage the Annual Awards and Awards Lunch without the generous sponsorship support of many of the companies and institutions that serve our industry. If your organisation would like to help the Guild to promote ever higher standards of print, broadcast and multimedia communications in the gardening media, please consider sponsorship of the Awards or the Awards Lunch, and the benefits that accrue from being associated with this prestigious event.
Award Sponsors 2019
Headline sponsor Westland Horticulture
The following companies are sponsoring the following 2019 Awards.
- Beth Chatto Education Trust: The Beth Chatto Environmental Award
- Briggs & Stratton: News Journalist of the Year
- Candide: The Gordon Rae Photographer of the Year Award
- Cobra: Cover of the Year
- Evergreen: Radio Broadcast or Podcast of the Year
- Mr Fothergill's: Blog/Vlog of the Year
- Hayloft Plants: The Alan Titchmarsh New Talent Award
- Honda: Website of the Year
- The Horticultural Trades Association: The Roy Lancaster TV Broadcast of the Year Award
- Stihl: Social Media Infulence of the Year
- The Garden Press Event: Peter Seabrook Practical Book of the Year Award
- Thompson & Morgan: Practical Journalist of the Year
- Viking: Journalist of the Year
- Vitax: The Dr David Hessayon Garden Columnist of the Year Award
- Westland Horticulture: Lifetime Achievement Award and Garden Publication of the Year
The Guild is indebted to their continued support.
Britain’s garden writers, broadcasters and photographers would like to see your company's name in lights at the Garden Media Guild 2019 Awards Lunch.
For a modest outlay, your company can be associated with one or more of the prestigious Awards that will be announced and presented at London’s elegant Savoy Hotel, in front of nearly 350 Guild members and guests.
Your sponsorship will entitle you to up to 10 tickets for the glittering Awards Lunch, widely acknowledged to be the social highlight of the gardening media calendar. And as an Award sponsor, you will participate in the Savoy ceremony and presentation to the winner. Your company name will be everywhere: on screen, in the script, on posters, on the lunch menu, in the Guild's press pack and on the Guild's website. And throughout the event, you and your guests will be able to socialise with many of our leading garden writers, editors, broadcasters and producers in a uniquely convivial and relaxing atmosphere.
Even if you aren’t able to sponsor one of the main Awards, there are other ways to link your organisation with this non-profit-making event, thereby generating goodwill while helping to advance the standards of gardening communications in the British media.
Sponsorship & sponsorship opportunities
If you are interested in sponsoring an Award or another aspect of the Awards Lunch, please contact us.
To find out more about how you can work with us and reach out to our membership
Download the Garden Media Guild Media Pack