July 10, 2018 - July 10, 2018
GMG Social Media Workshop
We’re running a Social Media Workshop for those who have dabbled in social media – but aren’t happy with the results, or who haven’t yet used it.
- Which social media is best for you? Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or LinkedIn?
- Social media de-mystified. What can each do for you? Strengths and weaknesses of each.
- How does each of these work? We’ll help you use and understand social media confidently.
- How to make the best use of your time on social media
- Social media etiquette – the dos and don’ts of a successful social media profile
- Not just publicity – how to use social media to gather information and stay on top of what’s happening
Alexandra Campbell is an Accredited Coach for Writers and her blog, The Middlesized Garden, has been in the Top 10 UK Gardening blogs (Vuelio) every year since 2014. She was long-listed in the Property Press Awards as Influencer of the Year (social media) 2018 and short-listed as Gardening Journalist of the Year in 2017 and 2018.
She has taught social media and blogging to journalists on the Mail on Sunday, The Daily Telegraph and Women In Journalism, artists, photographers, barristers, jewellery designers at The Oxo Tower, poets, best-selling novelists, illustrators and more.
Borde Hill house was built in 1598 and contains 18th and 19th century additions. The surrounding garden currently covers some 14 acres and was started at the end of the 19th century. It contains the results of a number of plant-hunting expeditions sponsored by Col Stephenson R Clarke in the early part of the 20th century. The gardens continue to be developed to the present day with additions from a number of prominent garden designers. The venue is well located for public transport with trains from London to Haywards Heath and has ample car parking on site.
The workshop is limited to 20 participants and is priced at £30 for GMG members and £50 for non-members.
To book your place, contact GMG Admin as soon as possible.