Sorry there are no upcoming events at present.
- 14 Jan, 2021
- 'How to take better garden pictures'
- A Zoom talk by top photographer Joe Wainwright on 'How to take better garden pictures'. 'The Zoom link has been sent out' and it starts at 6pm Event Details
- 7 Jan, 2021
- The Gardens of Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds' by photographer Richard Harvey
- Join us for an illustrated talk on 'The Gardens of Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds' by photographer Richard Harvey. The Zoom link has been sent out. Event Details
- 21 Oct, 2020
- Guild visit to the National Botanic Garden of Wales - New Date 21st October 2020
- The National Botanic Garden of Wales is marking its 20th anniversary this year with the opening of a 200-acre, 19th century parkland restoration project and has a new date – Wednesday 21 October - for inviting GMG members for a sneak preview before it fully opens the area to the... Event Details
- 29 Sep, 2020
- Visit to Chenies Manor in Buckinghamshire
- GMG Visit to the dahlia collection at Chenies Manor in Buckinghamshire on Tuesday, September 29 at 1.30 (please note, this is a week later than the previously advertised date). Keeping all fingers firmly crossed, and clutching my lucky white heather, I'm delighted to tell you that, all being... Event Details
- 17 Sep, 2020
- All Award entry submissions must be completed by Thursday 5pm 17th September 2020 Event Details
- 10 Sep, 2020
- All entry forms & fees must be received by the GMG admin office no later than 5pm Thursday 10 September 2020 Event Details
- 3 Sep, 2020
- The GMG Awards will be held online at 6pm on Thursday, November 26.
- Tickets will go on sale on September 30. Event Details
- 16 Jun, 2020
- Entries for the 2020 GMG Awards are now open! All the details are on the awards section of the website.
- https://www.gardenmediaguild.co.uk/awards Event Details
- 2 Jun, 2020
- Visit to Goldstone Hall Gardens and Wollerton Old Hall - Rescheduled for 2021
- Rescheduled for 2021 We are very pleased to say we have arranged a Guild visit on Tuesday June 2 to two wonderful Shropshire gardens. Goldstone Hall Gardens and Hotel, recently featured in The English Garden magazine, has five acres of beautifully designed and immaculately kept grounds. The... Event Details