Professional garden communication at its best
The Garden Media Guild (GMG), formerly the Garden Writers' Guild, is an association that brings together professional garden writers, authors, photographers, broadcasters, editors, lecturers and allied trades.
The Garden Media Guild's aims are to raise the quality of garden writing, photography and broadcasting, and to keep our members up-to-date with events in the world of gardening and horticulture.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to a wide range of like-minded creatives and the wider gardening industry.
- Quarterly magazine, GMG News, and monthly e-newsletter to ensure you are kept up-to-date with events, new books, publishing, photography and general gardening news.
- Free entry for submissions to the annual GMG Awards.
- 10% discount on business insurance.
- Attending events, briefing days and workshops specifically organised and designed to benefit members.
Some Words from Our Writers'
"Being a member of The Garden Media Guild is a great way of meeting a wide range of people throughout the gardening industry, learning more about your trade and keeping in touch with what's going on."