Professional garden communication at its best
The Garden Media Guild (GMG), formerly the Garden Writers' Guild, is an association that brings together professional garden writers, authors, photographers, broadcasters, editors, lecturers and allied trades.
The Garden Media Guild's aims are to raise the quality of garden writing, photography and broadcasting, and to keep our members up-to-date with events in the world of gardening and horticulture.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to a wide range of like-minded creatives and the wider gardening industry.
- Quarterly magazine, GMG News, and monthly e-newsletter to ensure you are kept up-to-date with events, new books, publishing, photography and general gardening news.
- Free entry for submissions to the annual GMG Awards.
- 10% discount on business insurance.
- Attending events, briefing days and workshops specifically organised and designed to benefit members.
Some Words from our Members
"I joined the GMG as a probationary member. I took advantage of the mentoring scheme and it proved to be invaluable. Not only did I receive great advice, I also felt I had some support should I need it (which I did!). I've also got so much out of the garden visits. By meeting other members, I built a great network of fellow professionals and friends who were so generous with their knowledge and supportive of each other's work. The GMG is a fantastic organisation, and anyone who is serious about the world of horticultural media should join."